That's what Jesse calls me, anyway. I do spend about an hour or two daily online, but I don't consider that to be extensive. However, if we are in the market for any item of value, I do research online- in the form of customer and expert reviews to find the best product for the money. When we were looking for a new lcd television, I spent some extra hours on that. Jesse has now begun to ask my opinion on electronics of interest! I tell him to check Pricegrabber.com for specs and reviews, and Amazon.com for reviews and sometimes free shipping. In my defense, we live in a small town, and it is difficult to get some items here. Considering the cost of fuel, it is much cheaper to pay a little shipping now and then, than to drive to a larger city for shopping. Finally, how else would I keep up with my friends near and far? Thanks for shopping!
If only it had an off switch; my mind. It is noisy and cluttered and I can feel it in my stomach and in my throat. I'm all one piece, after all. If I could disconnect, I'd be in a quiet, comfortable place. Alas, I am entwined, and so I must breathe slowly-deeply. I will get to quiet and calm if I can only breathe. Be still, mind; silence to this mortal temple in which I reside. May you too have peace and be blessed. And do not forget to breathe.
Comments