Zoe started preschool today. I have never been a big proponent of "preschool", but she needed something. In my opinion, the new separation anxiety she has displayed is unhealthy for a 4.5 year old. She needs additional academic stimulation also, as I get tired of doing learning activities at all hours of the day. She is a craft, drawing, cutting, learning kind of kid; so this should be the best thing since her new Elmo backpack! When I left her there, she looked as though she had been abandoned, but I'll be surprised if she is anything less than crazy happy when I pick her up. Stay tuned for updates.........maybe.
Zoe started preschool today. I have never been a big proponent of "preschool", but she needed something. In my opinion, the new separation anxiety she has displayed is unhealthy for a 4.5 year old. She needs additional academic stimulation also, as I get tired of doing learning activities at all hours of the day. She is a craft, drawing, cutting, learning kind of kid; so this should be the best thing since her new Elmo backpack! When I left her there, she looked as though she had been abandoned, but I'll be surprised if she is anything less than crazy happy when I pick her up. Stay tuned for updates.........maybe.
Comments