Yes, it was heavenly! And now we are back on land, and missing the sea. The water and sky are all we need to soothe a tired soul. It is similar to the effect of living under the pines in western Montana. I used to say we were living in God's country. I believe the sea has it's own connection to heaven. We loved St. Thomas and Puerto Rico. There wasn't enough time to take in the beauty and history of these beautiful islands! I'm sure we will return in the future. We met a great band from Jamaica/St.Lucia. We don't know if we will ever see them again, and it's a killer to see live music, only to trade it for a CD! Hey, T.E.M, hope to catch you on the high seas again! Peace and love to you!
Yes, it was heavenly! And now we are back on land, and missing the sea. The water and sky are all we need to soothe a tired soul. It is similar to the effect of living under the pines in western Montana. I used to say we were living in God's country. I believe the sea has it's own connection to heaven. We loved St. Thomas and Puerto Rico. There wasn't enough time to take in the beauty and history of these beautiful islands! I'm sure we will return in the future. We met a great band from Jamaica/St.Lucia. We don't know if we will ever see them again, and it's a killer to see live music, only to trade it for a CD! Hey, T.E.M, hope to catch you on the high seas again! Peace and love to you!
Comments