Skip to main content

Roof, Roof, Roof - no, I'm not a dog




We have primed and caulked the entire roof. Then we moved on to painting on this gray rubber-paint, laying mesh on top, and re-coating with the rubber-paint. Now we have to roll on a couple more layers of the gray kind, then we switch to white. After several layers of that, we will have a roof that sheds water very well. An added bonus is the non-toxic quality of this product. If we set up a rain collection system, we don't have to worry about chemical contamination in the rain water! I'm sure that I will prefer to use that water for flushing the toilet anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh my; time does fly!

We moved to Sidney, MT at the end of May. Now Jesse doesn't commute 3 hours a day. Yay ! We are happy to say the plumbing works in our Glendive house. Still got to pay off the bill…..We may get that done by the time we eventually finish and sell it! Vinnie-17 months- is 30 lbs. of pure energy! He loves books, outside, bananas, his doggy; his Mama, Dad-dad and, " Dah "( ie . Zoe). Our dog is almost 13 and quite deaf and blind. She still loves to go for walks and snores when she sleeps; which is most of the time. I hope to have some time to myself very soon. So pleased that my family is happy and well! I'm still going a bit crazy, but things may even out soon. Here's to hope!