Skip to main content

8 Things for Brooke

 8 Favorite Tv Shows

1. House
2. Burn Notice
3. Coverage of  Wimbledon
4. Coverage of US Open
5. Coverage of Australian Open
6. Coverage of French Open
7. Man vs. Wild
8. George Lopez

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1.Made breakfast 
2. Ate breakfast
3. Updated my paper address book
4. Called my tax guy
5. Sold 3 items on Ebay and made no money
6. Shipped said items
7. Pilates/Yoga Workout
8. Shower

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Spring
2. Summer
3. Fall
4. Completion of new living space
5. Sale of current home
6. Getting rid of more stuff when we move
7. Winter in a new living space
8. Wood heat in new living space
 
8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Outback
3. Back 40 in Sidney, MT
4. Space Aliens
5. Olive Garden
6. Papa Murphy's (technically not a restaurant, but they serve food!)
7. La Playa
8. McDonalds(I know-not a real restaurant, but they closed ours)


8 Things I Wish For

1. Inner peace
2. The same for Jesse and Zoe
3.  To be the best me I can
4. A little concrete house in the Yucatan
5. No More Mosquitoes!!!
6. A simpler life
7. T-Mobile or AT & T service in my area
8. Self-sufficiency

8 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. My new favorite game is Blokus
2. I have a spot in my heart for Jay (from Jay and Silent Bob of Mallrats, Clerks, Dogma)
3. I have split logs with a 20 lb. maul
4. I am quite reluctant to pop balloons-makes me jump
5. Nebraska is my birth place
6. I have never downloaded music online
7. I don't like to turn music off in the middle of a song; I have to let it finish
8. Because I believe so strongly in God's vast love and mercy, I feel little need to talk about it 

8 Things I Cherish

1. Truth
2. Jesse
3. Zoe
4. my family and friends
5. health
6. hot, running water
7. food aplenty
8. my freedom as a US citizen


I am supposed to tag 8 persons to also complete "8 Things" but I don't have 8 to tag; therefore, please participate if you wish! Thanks!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh my; time does fly!

We moved to Sidney, MT at the end of May. Now Jesse doesn't commute 3 hours a day. Yay ! We are happy to say the plumbing works in our Glendive house. Still got to pay off the bill…..We may get that done by the time we eventually finish and sell it! Vinnie-17 months- is 30 lbs. of pure energy! He loves books, outside, bananas, his doggy; his Mama, Dad-dad and, " Dah "( ie . Zoe). Our dog is almost 13 and quite deaf and blind. She still loves to go for walks and snores when she sleeps; which is most of the time. I hope to have some time to myself very soon. So pleased that my family is happy and well! I'm still going a bit crazy, but things may even out soon. Here's to hope!