I'm wishing you all great joy and peace during this magical season! I am blessed to have such a loving family and the luxury of a life in the USA. I only wish I could bestow these same blessings I possess on those who lack them! Wouldn't that be a gift? To be able to hand off love, shelter, abundant food and clothing? I know you all feel the same. May we all find ways to send some good into the world in the new year!
I'm wishing you all great joy and peace during this magical season! I am blessed to have such a loving family and the luxury of a life in the USA. I only wish I could bestow these same blessings I possess on those who lack them! Wouldn't that be a gift? To be able to hand off love, shelter, abundant food and clothing? I know you all feel the same. May we all find ways to send some good into the world in the new year!
Comments