You can see what keeps me and my girl busy these days. We only set it up 2 days ago, and already she sleeps longer each night! It is a much more pleasant way to get a workout than my small, indoor version, too. I've been waiting for 5 years for this; we nearly bought one in ND, but I found out I was pregnant with Zoe and no jumping allowed. We decided it was a priority this tax return. If any of you are in the vicinity, stop in for a jump!
You can see what keeps me and my girl busy these days. We only set it up 2 days ago, and already she sleeps longer each night! It is a much more pleasant way to get a workout than my small, indoor version, too. I've been waiting for 5 years for this; we nearly bought one in ND, but I found out I was pregnant with Zoe and no jumping allowed. We decided it was a priority this tax return. If any of you are in the vicinity, stop in for a jump!
Comments