I'm giving myself a mom grade. Not as bad as some, but a long way to go to a B+. Whenever she's difficult, I feel that I could have prevented it. Maybe read another book to her; insisted on "naptime"; or more fruits and veggies. Tonight I got in the van and calmly drove to recycle newspaper. Good, except she was in the shower crying because of baby shampoo in her eye and wouldn't let me rinse it. I took my phone, waved to a bewildered husband and DROVE AWAY. I did answer his prompt call and returned after dropping off newspaper. The problem here was a lack of endurance. A really long zoe-day and I don't know how to train for those. I'm aware of the problem, but not sure how to fix it. Let's hope I'm on my game tomorrow.
This ship is sinking fast-Jesse has no work and no call backs on job application; house hasn't had any bites; baby coming soon too. Cutting back, but can't cut back on heat and have to pay those bills! Hope is in short supply, too. Just don't know what to do next.
Comments