Skip to main content

What's Wrong With Me?

There are so many people is this life, who have so little to get them through the day. Little or no food, shelter, and basic necessities. I have it all and more- even internet access and cable tv! What do I have to complain about? Nothing, really. I worry about getting sick because we adults have no health coverage, but we are generally healthy. Except for my constant allergy/sinus thing and a few minor complaints, we don't need a doctor. But I worry. Then I think- "I could cancel the cable and internet and save the money for a few years, and then get my sinus thing fixed." A little silly considering that in the mean time, I'd go nuts from lack of communication with the outside world; and nothing to watch to distract me from the awful state of humankind! There it is- humanity suffers while I blog and watch TLC! I am discontent with my life and blue, very nearly black, from missing the sunshine this winter. But what is that compared to famine, war and squalor? I can't forgive myself for wishing my life was better. I think there must be something WRONG WITH ME!!!!!! Why can I not be happy, and thankful, and satisfied with my charmed life? Anyway, I am blessed with all I need and more and grateful for such. Now, if I just had some cash to buy some beef steak..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh my; time does fly!

We moved to Sidney, MT at the end of May. Now Jesse doesn't commute 3 hours a day. Yay ! We are happy to say the plumbing works in our Glendive house. Still got to pay off the bill…..We may get that done by the time we eventually finish and sell it! Vinnie-17 months- is 30 lbs. of pure energy! He loves books, outside, bananas, his doggy; his Mama, Dad-dad and, " Dah "( ie . Zoe). Our dog is almost 13 and quite deaf and blind. She still loves to go for walks and snores when she sleeps; which is most of the time. I hope to have some time to myself very soon. So pleased that my family is happy and well! I'm still going a bit crazy, but things may even out soon. Here's to hope!