Skip to main content

I Don't Like Microsoft!

Why is a software company rolling out unreliable pieces of garbage and calling them "innovative operating system(s)"? That would be Windows Vista. Maybe they should continue to use that which time has tested, instead of trying to make millions on a decorative failure! I wonder if you can guess what I'm going to do with this new HP laptop? Stay tuned.....

Comments

Brooke Mapes said…
Oh I so have to agree!! And now I hear that they are going to be coming out with another one that is more like XP because of all the problems with Vista???? Grrrrrr!! By the way, how are you guys?? Miss and love you!! PS you have been tagged. For details see my blog xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Oh my; time does fly!

We moved to Sidney, MT at the end of May. Now Jesse doesn't commute 3 hours a day. Yay ! We are happy to say the plumbing works in our Glendive house. Still got to pay off the bill…..We may get that done by the time we eventually finish and sell it! Vinnie-17 months- is 30 lbs. of pure energy! He loves books, outside, bananas, his doggy; his Mama, Dad-dad and, " Dah "( ie . Zoe). Our dog is almost 13 and quite deaf and blind. She still loves to go for walks and snores when she sleeps; which is most of the time. I hope to have some time to myself very soon. So pleased that my family is happy and well! I'm still going a bit crazy, but things may even out soon. Here's to hope!