Due to a terrible problem with Windows Vista on my 4 month old laptop, I was unable to publish this on Christmas Day! I truly hope yours was a happy one! Zoe was able to wear her new dress ( Thank you Jill!) to her Papa and Jill's for Christmas Eve. We also spent Christmas day there and Jill's brother Scott and his wife Gail and 4 daughters joined us. Much food and fun followed. Zoe became overwhelmed by the activity and noise; however, she was more than willing to return to Sidney with the girls for a sleepover! It was the first time she has stayed over with anyone other than grandmas or aunties. The weather prevented her return on Friday, so she was obliged to remain until Saturday. She was delivered to our door Saturday before lunch and immediately began to plan her next visit there.
I hope you were able to experience some unexpected joy during your holiday celebration! Joy, peace, and good health to you in the New Year!
Comments